I haven't updated my skin regimen since the summer. I know, I know, that's way too long! But here I am now to give a quick update, so hopefully I will be in your good graces again!
For whatever reason, God has been blessing me with behaved skin lately. I've even received numerous compliments on my skin looking so clear- which is definitely unusual for me- someone who has suffered from acne for years.
So what's changed? My skin regimen has. Over the past year, I have cut so many products from my skin regimen, and my skin loves it! Below is my daily regimen!
1. Wash face with SheaMoisture's African Black Soap. Pat dry with face towel.
2. Use Neutrogena Alcohol-Free as toner, using a cotton pad.
3. Moisturize with Simple Protecting Light Moisturizer.
1. With a cotton lad, use Simple Micellar Water to remove makeup.
2. Wash face with SheMoisture African Black Soap. Pat dry.
3. Exfoliate with Equate Apricot Scrub (optional).
4. Moisturize with Simpke Protecting Light Moisturizer, tea tree oil or coconut oil (in case of a breakout).
And that's it! That's my skin routine. I use the same products everyday! I will say that the Simpke Micellar Water has improved my skin so much! I absolutely love this product. It's unscented, light and removes makeup very well.
What's your skin regimen? Comment below!